How to use Dr. Bacon Seasoning
Dr. Bacon O.G. Spice Rub is the perfect way to add a delicious sweet and savory flavors to your favorite foods.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- BBQ Ribs: Rub the ribs before cooking.
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends: Coat with Dr. Bacon before cooking. Add more when finishing with BBQ sauce.
- Deviled Eggs: Top deviled eggs with Dr. Bacon for extra zing!
- Popcorn: Toss popcorn with butter and Dr. Bacon for the best movie night ever
- Bacon Jam: Add to your own bacon jam for a delicious spread or topping.
- Pulled Pork: Rub the pork shoulder thoroughly before cooking until juicy and tender.
- Jalapeno Poppers: Stuff jalapeno peppers with cheese, wrap in seasoned bacon and cook until crispy.
- Breakfast Burritos: Add Dr. Bacon to the bacon, egg, peppers, and onions to your breakfast burritos for an insanely flavorful breakfast.
- Shrimp Tacos: Saute seasoned shrimp, bacon, peppers and onions together in a pan until fully cooked.
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops: Wrap scallops in bacon and cook until crispy.
- Bourbon Glazed Salmon: Brush salmon with a glaze made with bourbon, brown sugar, and Dr. Bacon. Bake until cooked through.
- Brussels Sprouts: Roast Brussels sprouts with bacon seasoned with Dr. Bacon, and onions for a delicious and healthy side dish.
- Pork Chops: Season pork chops and cook until cooked through.