HOW TO MAKE DR. BACON'S ULTIMATE BREAKFAST BURRITO
Loaded with seasoned bacon, savory sausage, scrambled eggs, zesty green bell peppers, sweet onions, melty cheese, and crispy tater tots, Dr. Bacon's Ultimate Breakfast Burrito is a protein packed flavor explosion wrapped in a warm flour tortilla to enjoy at home or on-the-go!
Fire up the griddle or cast iron skillet and let's go!
Necessary Supplies and Instruments
- Cast Iron Skillet (10” or larger) or Blackstone Griddle
- One Pound Premium bacon (Thick cut preferred)
- One Pound Pork Breakfast Sausage
- DR. BACON O.G. Spice Rub
- Eight Large Eggs
- Large Green Pepper (1)
- Large Onion (1/2)
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- One pound Frozen Tater Tots
- Fresh Large Flour Tortillas (4)
Official Procedure (4 servings)
- Heat oven to 425°F and cook tater tots to crispy (20-25 mins)
- Place bacon strips in a large skillet or on the griddle and cook at medium heat.
- When near done, season bacon with Dr. Bacon O.G. Spice Rub.
- Once firm, remove bacon from heat and set aside.
- Keep bacon grease in skillet.
- Dice pepper and onion, season them with Dr. Bacon O.G. Spice Rub and place in skillet with bacon grease on medium heat.
- Add one pound of premium pork sausage to the pepper and onion.
- Mix together and cook thoroughly.
- Once near done, add eggs to the skillet.
- Season eggs with Dr. Bacon O.G. Spice rub and scramble.
- Mix scrambled eggs in with sausage, pepper, and onion.
- Continue mixing and move to bowl once eggs are cooked through.
- Lay down tortilla in skillet and place sausage mix in the middle of the tortilla.
- Add crispy tater tots and shredded cheese.
- Add strips of crispy bacon lengthwise.
- Roll tortilla around the ingredients to make a burrito.
- Rotate in the skillet to warm the tortilla or crisp up a bit if you like it that way.
- Cut in half and enjoy with friends and family!
Let us know your favorites @drbaconhasthecure on Facebook and Instagram or leave a comment below!