DR. BACON CANDIED JALAPENOS
BACON Candied Jalapenos 20-minute recipe
Holy smokes candied jalapenos are delicious little treats which pack a ton of flavor. They can be added to a variety of your favorite dishes, including cheeseburgers, pulled pork sandwiches, or on crackers, chips with a slice of cheese. Try complementing your BBQ with both pickled onions and candied jalapenos for a more intoxicating experience.
Necessary Supplies and Instruments
- One lb. of fresh jalapeno peppers
- ½ tsp of DR. BACON O.G. Spice Rub
- One cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Ginger or ¼ tsp of Ginger Powder
- Cutting board
- Sharp Knife
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar to pan and mix in proper measurements of DR. BACON O.G., Brown Sugar and Ginger. Mix well by stirring and turn up heat to bring to boil.
- Cut jalapeno peppers width-wise into 1/4” O’s while mixture is heating. Leave seeds!
- Add jalapeno slices to pan, stirring to get peppers fully coated with the mixture.
- Turn down heat to let peppers simmer in the mix for about five minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool.
- Enjoy both the candied jalapenos and sauce with a variety of foods!
Thank you for reading and please leave your feedback below.