HOW TO COOK DOUBLE SMOKED DELICIOUS BACON
This is the one! The tried and true recipe that will shock you with amazingly fragrant, colorful and flavorful bacon. It'll have your guests guessing how you made a dish so out-of-this-world delicious, while you sit back and smile with your beverage of choice in hand. This is the prescription for better bacon and fair warning, you may become addicted.
Necessary Supplies and Instruments
- Premium bacon (Thick cut preferred)
- DR. BACON O.G. Spice Rub
- Sheet pan / cutting board
- Smoker https://www.traegergrills.com/
- Set smoker to 225 degrees.
- Lay out desired amount of bacon onto sheet pan or other large surface such as a cutting board.
- Coat bacon with desired amount of DR. BACON O.G. The Original Rub for Bacon.
- Lay out DR. BACON O.G. coated strips directly onto smoker grates or place onto a cooling rack above a sheet pan.
- Cook for two hours. Monitor to not overcook.
- Turn off smoker and let bacon sit for five minutes or when cool enough to enjoy.
- Enjoy bacon by itself or in a variety of your favorite recipes.
- We recommend cutting bacon into 1" pieces to allow flavors to soak into your tongue.
Let us know your favorites @drbaconhasthecure on Facebook and Instagram or leave a comment below!